Description of Problem 100000004325
How do I clear the message "Paper Jam Tray" from the
display?Description of Solution 200000005284
To clear the message Paper Jam Tray follow the steps listed below:
Warning: If you just used the machine some parts inside the machine are extremely hot
1. Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
2. Pull the jammed paper out of the paper tray opening. Look for, and remove, any small paper scraps.
3.Reload the paper in the paper tray. The tray can hold up to 250 sheetsof 20 lb paper. Do not over fill the tray. There is a maximum paper marklocated on the top of the right and left paper guide. It looks like a V cut out in the plastic.
NOTE: If you are using special paper and the machine has problems feeding it from the paper tray, try the paper again using the manual feed slot
4. Put the paper tray firmly back into the machine and unfold the outputpaper tray support flap before using the machine.
5. Open the front cover.
6. Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Look inside the machine and remove any found paper or scraps of paper.
7. Reinstall the drum and toner assembly.
8. Close the front cover.
9. Open the back cover. Remove any found paper or scraps of paper.
10. Close the back cover.
11. To test, print the Help List:
a. Press the REPORTS key located on the right side of the control panel.
b.Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Help List.t