Description of Problem 100000004347
How do I program the date and time?Description of Solution 200000005305
Your Brother machine displays the date and time and if you set up your Station ID it prints on every fax you send. To set the date and time, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Press the MENU/SET key.
2. Using the dial pad, press 0 (Initial Setup) and then 2 (Date/Time).
3. The LCD screen will prompt you to enter the year. Enter the last twodigits of the year (for example, enter "05" for 2005).
4. Press the MENU/SET key.
5. The screen will then prompt you to enter the month. Enter the two digits for the month (for example, enter 09 for September).
6. Press the MENU/SET key.
7. The screen then prompts you to enter the day. Enter two digits for the day (for example, 06).
8. Press the MENU/SET key.
9. The screen will then prompt you to enter the time. Enter the time in24-hour format (for example, enter 15:00 for 3:00pm).
10. Press the MENU/SET key.
11. Press the STOP/EXIT key.
The LCD will show the date and time whenever the Brother machine is idlein FAX mode. When the machine is in Sleep mode the LCD show SLEEP.