Description of Problem 100000005821
How do I record an Outgoing Message (OGM) for my Brother machineÂ’s built-in Message Center?Description of Solution 200000007061
Before you can activate your Brother machine#s built-in Message Center, you must record an Outgoing Message. Please make sure your Outgoing Message is less than 20 seconds long. To record your Outgoing Message, please follow these steps:
1. Press MENU/SET, 8 (Setup Msg Ctr), 3 (OGM).
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select #Msg Ctr OGM.#
NOTE: This is the ONLY setting you can choose if you want to enable the Message Center.
3. Press MENU/SET.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select #RECORD OGM?#
5. Press MENU/SET.
6. Pick up the Brother machine#s handset and record your outgoing message. For example: #Hello. We are unable to take your call at this time. Please leave a message after the signal. If you wish to send a fax, please press *51, wait until you hear fax tones, then press your fax machine#s Start button.#
7. Replace the handset. The Message Center will play back your outgoing message.
8. Press STOP/EXIT.