Description of Problem 100000006313
The LED on the machine is flashing in RED. How can I correct this?Description of Solution 200000007681
This indicates that the machine is having problems feeding out the label. This could occur if the roll of labels is not installed correctly.
1. Press the On/Off button to power OFF the machine.
2. Open the top cover by lifting up the two black levers located on the left and on the right side of the machine.
3. Remove the roll of labels from the machine and re-install it back into the machine. Ensure the roll of labels is NOT under the foot of theright spool (the foot has to make direct contact with the six switches located on the right side of the compartment), the tab on the right spool slide between the opening of the guide on the right side and the roll is seated firmly in the compartment.
4. Thread the end of the roll under the one-inch plastic guide on the side of the machine and continue threading it out to the opening in front of the machine until you can see the edge of the roll.
5. Place both hands below the clear window on the top cover and push thetop cover downward. You should hear it click into place on the left and right side.
6. Press the On/Off button to power ON the machine and the LED should light up in GREEN (normal).
7. Press the Feed button.
If the problem persists, your machine may require service.
The machine has a two year limited exchange warranty. If the machine is in warranty, call Brother Customer Service at 1-877-Brother (1-877-276-8437) for warranty options.
If the machine is out of warranty, contact a Brother Authorized Service Center for repair by clicking on the link below: