Description of Problem 100000006421
How do I program the Date and Time on my Brother machine?Description of Solution 200000007793
When your Brother machine is idle, its LCD displays the date and time. It will also print the date and time on every page you fax if you have programmed the Station I.D. To program the date and time, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Initial Setup.
3. Press OK.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Date/Time.
5. Press OK.
6. Use the dial pad to enter the last two digits for the year. For example, enter 0, 8 for 20087.
7. Press OK.
8. Use the dial pad to enter the two digits for the month. For example, enter 0, 9 for September, or enter 1, 0 for October.
9. Press OK.
10. Use the dial pad to enter the two digits for the day. For example,enter 0, 9 for the 9th, or enter 1, 0 for the 10th.
11. Press OK.
12. Use the dial pad to enter the time in 24-hour format. For example, enter 1, 2, 0, 0 for 12:00 noon or enter 1, 5, 3, 0 for 3:30 PM.
13. Press OK.
14. Press STOP/EXIT.