Description of Problem 100000007115
How can I change the tape
margin?Description of Solution 200000008690
1. Press the Fn function key.
2. Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key until Margin is
3. Press the OK key; the current margin setting will
be on the display.
4. Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key until the desired
margin is displayed.
a. Select Narrow for 1/6-inch margins.
b. Select Half for 1/2-inch margins.
c. Select Full for 1-inch margins.
d. Select Chain Print for printing more
than 1 label with minimum margins.
5. Press the OK key to apply the selected margin.
Note: When margin is set to narrow you will need to cut along the
dots ":" with scissors so that the text is centered in the label. See
Note: After printing labels with the tape margin set to Chain
Print, hold down the Shift key and then press the Print (Feed) key to feed the
tape before pressing the tape cutter lever.