Description of Problem 100000011536
I am unable to finish installing the printer driver in Windows. What should I do?Description of Solution 200000014780
Use the PTSWEEP program on the CD when you are unable to solve the problem such as not finishing printer driver installation or having an error during installation. This tool contains a delete function for print driver files and registry information.
Follow the steps below to clean the environment and then reinstall the printer driver.
1. Insert the QL650TD CD-ROM into the computer's CD-ROM drive.
2. Cancel the installation screen that automatically runs.
3. Browse the CD-ROM and double click the Tools folder.
4. Double click the Ptsweep folder.
5. Double click the QL650TD folder.
6. Double click the file PTSWEEP.EXE
7. Click Run.
8. Restart the computer and reinstall the printer driver.