Description of Problem 100000013167
How do I enter a symbol into my text?Description of Solution 200000016941
To enter a symbol into the text:
1. Move the cursor in the position where the symbol is to appear.
2. Press the "SYM" key.
3. The message "A-I?" is displayed on the display.
4. Press a letter "A-I", a group of symbol will appear on the display. If the desired symbol is not in the group, press another letter key.
5. Once the desired symbol appear within the group. Use the left or right arrow key to position the cursor under the desired symbol.
6. Press the "RETURN" key. The selected symbol will appear alongside with your text.