Description of Problem 100000014299
Insert 1-inch Tape Cassette! message on machine or the machine does not recognize a 1-inch tape cassette installed in the machine.Description of Solution 200000018459
Please follow the steps below to ensure that the 1-inch tape cassette is correctly installed in the machine.
1. Turn Off the machine.
2. Open the tape compartment cover.
3. Ensure a 1-inch tape cassette installed in the machine. A label on top of the cassette indicates the size of the tape cassette.
4. Remove the tape cassette from the machine.
5. Re-install it back into the tape compartment. Push down on top of the cassette; ensure that it is seated firmly in the tape compartment and close the cover.
6. Turn On the machine and try printing a label.
If the problem persists, your machine may require service.
The machine has a one year limited exchange warranty. If the machine is in warranty, call Brother Customer Service at 1-877-Brother (1-877-276-8437) for warranty options.
If the machine is out of warranty, contact a Brother Authorized Service Center for repair by clicking on the link below: