Description of Problem 100000015060
How to create a label using the Panel 2 Mode?Description of Solution 200000019433
1. Press the Label Type key.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow key until PANEL2 is displayed.
3. Press the Return key (below the Down arrow key). The display will shows BLOCK?
4. Enter the number of blocks of text you wish on the label (up to 50 blocks per label).
5. Press the Right Arrow key. Top of the display will shows BLOCK # / #and the bottom shows #.## (highlighted) x #.
The first # on BLOCK # / # represents the block # you are currently configuring. The second # represents how many blocks the text will be on the label (entered in steps 4).
The highlighted #.## represent the length of the current block you are configuring (maximum of 8 inches long per block). The x# is the Length Multiplier. For example if you enter 1.25 inch and x5, the length of the block will be 6.25 inches. The Length Multiplier makes it easier toset the block length when you know that the current block length is 2, 3, or X times longer than the previous block. All you have to do is change the # for Multiplier; the machine will automatically determine the block length.
6. Enter the three digits to set the current Block Length.
7. Press the Right Arrow key, x# will be highlighted. Enter a digit for the Length Multiplier.
8. Continue pressing the Right Arrow key until all blocks length and multiplier are set.
9. After pressing the Right Arrow for the last Block Multiplier, the display will shows FRAME with the current frame setting (1-9 or OFF) below it and display a sample of the current selected frame.
10. Press the Up or Down arrow key to select a frame.
11. Press the Right Arrow key, the display shows PRINT with the current setting (FRONT or REVERSE) below it. This menu allows you to select which order the text blocks is printed; in the order that they were typed in (FRONT) or in the opposite order (REVERSE). Press the Up or Down arrow key to change the setting.
12. Press the Right Arrow key, the display shows ROTATE with the currentsetting below (OFF or ON) below it. The text can be printed with a rotation of 90 degree (ON). Press the Up or Down arrow key to change the setting.
13. Press the Return key, after all the options for PANEL 2 mode are set.
Note: The number above Length on the bottom of the display indicates thelength of the block.
Note: The text PANEL 2 above Label Type on the bottom of the display indicates it is in the PANEL 2 mode.
Note: The number above Block No. on the bottom of the display indicates the cursor is at which blocks of the label.
14. Enter the text for the current block. Pressing the Return will add a second line to the block.
15. Press the Down Arrow key to go to the next block. Notice the numberabove Block No. changes.
16. Enter the text for the next block.
17. Continue to enter the text for each block. Using the Up or Down arrow key to go to block to block.
18. After all the text are entered for each block, then press the Print key.