Description of Problem 100000016242
How do I set the date and time on my Brother machine?Description of Solution 200000020868
Your fax machine displays the date and time, and prints it on every fax you send. In the event of a power failure, the fax machine maintains date and time information for up to two hours. All other settings remainunaffected.
1. Press Function, 1 (INITIAL SETUP), 2 (DATE/TIME).
2. Enter the last two digits of the year.
3. Press SET.
4. Enter two digits for the month (for example, enter 09 for September, or 10 for October)
5. Press SET.
6. Enter two digits for the day (for example, 06).
7. Press Set.
8. Enter the time in 24-hour format (for example, enter 15:25 for 3:25 PM)
9. Press SET.
10. Press Stop.
The screen now displays the date and time you set, and displays it whenever the fax machine is standing by.