Description of Problem 100000019424
How do I install, load or replace the tape
cartridge?Description of Solution 200000024647
To install tape cartridge:
1. Remove the back cover by pressing in on the
rough area at the top end of the machine and pulling off the back cover.
2. If a tape cassette is already installed, pull
it straight out
and remove the paper tab from the new tape cassette.
Make sure that the end of the tape in the new cassette feeds
under the tape guides.
The tape that is provided with the P-touch Home & Hobby
is a 13.3" long (4m) starter tape. Tapes available for purchase are 26.2" (8m)
3. Insert the tape cassette, making sure that it
clicks into place.
Use only Brother M tapes with this machine.
4. Attach the back cover by inserting the two
hooks on the bottom end of the back cover into the slots on the bottom end of
the machine, then pushing down firmly on the cover until it snaps into
5. Feed the tape by holding down SHIFT key
and pressing FEED key (Print), then cut the tape by pressing in on the
tape cutter button.