Description of Problem 100000019432
How do I insert a symbol into the label?Description of Solution 200000024658
To insert a symbol:
1. Press the SYMBOL key, which is the 2nd key
from the left on the bottom row containing a @ sign, star and picture of a
2. Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key until
Basic/Pictograph appears on the display.
3. Press the RETURN key, the key with the broken
arrow pointing left.
4. The rows of symbols (A to L) in the Pictograph table
can be selected by pressing the corresponding character.
5. Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key to
highlight the desired symbol.
6. Press the RETURN key to select and
NOTE: To go to the next group, press the Symbol key again.
You may also print all symbols in the
pictograph table by pressing the
symbol key, then press the left or right arrow until "Print List" appears.
Press the return Key. Next "Print OK" appears, press the return key