Description of Problem 100000019756
Why does the machine not turn on (no power) when the Power On/Off button is
pressed?Description of Solution 200000025000
1. Ensure the main power switch on the back of the printer
is in the ON position. If yes, flip the switch to OFF and
then back to ON again.
2. Check that the AC adapter connector is connected to
the back of the printer. If yes, unplug the AC adapter connector from the
printer and plug it back in again.
3. Ensure the power cord is securely plugged into the
AC adapter and to the electrical outlet
4. The recommend adapter for this printer is the
AD9100ES. Ensure the label on the adapter indicates that it is an
AD9100ES with an Output of 24V 2.5 Amp. Using a wrong adapter can DAMAGE the
machine internally and void the warranty.
5. Try the machine on another electrical outlet.
If possible test the electrical outlet with another electrical device.
If the problem persists, your machine or the AC
adapter may require service.
Click on the link for information on warranty
and service http://www.brother-usa.com/manuals/FAQ.aspx?DocID=769