Answer to your Frequently Asked Question:

Printer Friendly
Description of Problem 100000024563

How do I make a manual correction?

Description of Solution 200000031380


If you have overlooked an error in a text and have already moved to a different line, you can still correct it by using the manual correction method.


1.    Return the paper to the line of the character to be corrected using CODE + INDEX (P) or CODE + REV (O).

2.    Line up the carrier with the error using the BACKSPACE or SPACE BAR.

3.    Press CODE + CORRECT.  The M.CORRECTION prompt will appear on the display.

4.    Type the incorrect character to remove it.  Use SHIFT for uppercase characters, and set the typewriter in underlining mode to correct an underlined character.

5.    Type the correct character.

Was this helpful?
Please help us to improve our services by letting us know if this information was helpful: