Description of Problem 100000029451
How do I install PaperPort 12 SE from the CD disk that came with my Brother
machine?Description of Solution 200000037853
This software is not compatible
with Windows 2000. To install this software, you will need the software
disc that came with the Brother machine.
1. Insert the Brother
driver CD into your computer. If the disc begins to run
automatically, exit from the main menu.
2. Go to (My)
3. Right click on the CD Drive labeled MFL-PRO, and
select Open or Explore depending on your Operating System.
4. Double click on the folders labeled PaperPort =>
5. Double click on Setup.exe
on your computer's settings, the .exe extension may not
6. Select English
(United States) and click OK.
7. Click NEXT.
8. On the License
Agreement, choose: I Accept The Terms In The License Agreement and click
9. Enter your information and click NEXT.
10. Choose Complete and click NEXT.
11. You may check the option
to create PaperPort icon on the desktop.
12. Click INSTALL.
13. Choose a Registration option,
then click OK.