This reliable, high performance 2, 3 or 4 thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits and woven materials. Create ruffles, decorative edges, and gathers; join laces; serge narrow sleeves, spaghetti straps, and more. The versatile 3234DT allows you to work with 2, 3 or 4 threads, giving you more stitch and creative options than with 3-4 thread sergers. The 2-thread capability also allows you to work with more delicate fabrics. Included is a wide table, plus a standard foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot, soft cover, and a range of useful accessories. The user-friendly 3234DT is easy to thread and easy to learn and use, with an included instruction video, printed manual, and color-coded lay-in threading.
- Two needles and 2-3-4 thread
- Color-coded guides for easy threading
- Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast and simple threading of lower loop
- Retractable knife blade