Create custom, high-end works of art with this unique sewing and quilting machine. The bonus- value Foot Pack includes a binding foot for creating and attaching professional bindings to your fabric edges, a cording foot for creating decorative embellishments with 1 to 3 cords, and a gathering foot for both lightly gathering your fabric and attaching it to your project.
The CE8100 includes an expansive array of 120 unique built-in decorative, quilting and utility stitches for constructing your projects and for adding custom decorative stitching, with 8 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes. In addition to the 3 feet in the bonus-value foot pack, the CE8100 comes with 7 sewing feet: a zigzag foot (on the machine), a buttonhole foot, zipper foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blind stitch foot and a monogramming foot.
The detachable wide table provides both added stability and a larger work area for maneuvering your project. The smooth fabric feeding system utilizes seven-point feed dogs for sewing on almost any fabric, and the drop-feed function allows you to do free-motion quilting. Easily adjust the sewing speed to suit your project with the on-board variable speed control.
The CE8100 also includes reliable Brother features such as a brightly lit LED work area to help you see your work, an advanced easy needle threading system that makes threading your needle quick and easy, the Brother exclusive, jam-resistant Quick-set™ top drop-in bobbin system, and clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin that allow you to see when your thread is running low.
- 120 built-in stitches, including 8 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- Wide table for larger projects
- Large, high-contrast LCD display screen for easy viewing in low light
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced easy needle threading system
- Variable speed control and start/stop button
- Smooth fabric feeding utilizing 7-point feed dogs
- Jam resistant Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin
- Includes 10 quick-change presser feet, including Specialty Home Dec Foot Pack with a binding foot, cording foot and gathering foot