Color Inkjet Fax with Cordless Handset
The IntelliFax-1960C is a full-color fax and Message Center® solution incorporating a 5.8GHz cordless handset and built-in answering machine. Ideal for small office or home office environments, it's a versatile communications tool that delivers impressive fax, phone and printing features.
- 5.8GHz digital cordless handset. Convenience and value are maximized with the integration of a 5.8GHz digital cordless handset which allows users freedom of movement while using the phone and can be expanded to a total of four handsets‡ to create a complete cordless phone system.
- High speed 33.6K bps SuperG3 fax modem. Fax throughput is optimized with a modem capable of transmitting as fast as 3 seconds per page, or of slowing down automatically to communicate with slower machines.
- Built-in Message Center® . An integrated answering machine saves space and stores up to 29 minutes of messages. Users on the go can access messages and faxes remotely with features like fax forwarding, paging and remote retrieval.
- Handles black or color fax and copy needs. The versatility of Brother’s color inkjet technology expands traditional fax functionality, allowing you to make vibrant color copies or even to send and receive color faxes.
- 16MB memory. Stores up to 300 fax pages‡ if the machine runs out of paper or ink while unattended. It can also be used to store multiple fax documents that can be transmitted sequentially, as soon as the line is free.
- 4-cartridge ink system. Brother’s cost-saving 4-cartridge ink system assures that you only have to replace the color that’s out and won’t waste money replacing multi-color cartridges just because one color is running low.
- Built-in USB interface‡. Your investment is protected because a built-in USB interface also enables this model to serve as a high speed color inkjet printer if your needs grow beyond basic fax and copying.