High-Speed Small Office Laser Fax
Designed for small to medium businesses, multiple users can enjoy the benefits of the fully featured IntelliFax-2920 laser fax machine. It incorporates a high capacity, front-loading paper tray that simplifies paper handling, and a high monthly duty cycle, geared for departmental use. This feature-rich model is equipped with a fast modem to reduce transmission time, abundant memory for worry-free fax storage, and a built-in USB interface.
- High speed 33.6K bps SuperG3 fax modem. Fax throughput is optimized with a modem capable of transmitting as fast as 2 seconds per page, or of slowing down automatically to communicate with slower machines.
- High 16MB memory. Stores up to 600 fax pages‡ that is ideally suited to the needs of departments or multi-user environments, allowing multiple faxes to be stored in memory for transmission when the line is free.
- Secure fax reception. Access to incoming faxes can be controlled through the use of a password, assuring that confidential incoming faxes will not fall into the wrong hands.
- 250-sheet paper capacity. A high-capacity, front-loading paper tray is easily accessible and reduces the time spent reloading paper. It adjusts to hold either letter or legal size paper.
- Timesaving features. A number of features combine to save you time, including the ability to auto-dial up to 220 numbers, or to simply scan a fax once and then automatically broadcast it to as many as 270 recipients.
- Superior laser output. Whether printing incoming faxes, or using the 30-page capacity auto document feeder to make copies at up to 15cpm, you can expect, crisp, clear, professional output every time.
- Built-in USB interface‡. Your investment is protected because a built-in USB interface also enables this model to serve as a laser printer (up to 15ppm) if your needs grow beyond basic fax and copying.