PC-Connectable Label Maker
The PT-1230PC PC-Connectable Label Maker Is Easy to Use and Share - No Software Required!
This innovative, PC-Connectable label maker requires no software installation. Easy to use and share, the Brother™ PT-1230PC is great for labeling file folders, storage containers, and much more. Conveniently design durable, laminated labels up to 12mm wide using your PC keyboard and monitor. Print exactly what you see on your screen! When finished, simply turn your labeler off. No software is left behind on your PC. The PT-1230PC PC-Connectable label maker is perfect for home or home office labeling needs.
- No software installation required - Just attach via USB to your PC to start
- Use your keyboard and PC monitor to create labels - Print exactly what you see on screen!
- Prints on four different label widths, up to 12mm wide (laminated)
- Prints multiple lines of text and graphics
- Compact, with built-in manual cutter
- Supports PC USB Connectivity (cable included)
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, and Windows Vista®
- Secure operation – When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind!
- Uses 6 "AAA" batteries or AD-24 adapter (not included)
- Barcoding and database printing available with download of full version
of P-touch® Editor Software at Brother Solutions Center (http://solutions.brother.com).
- Great for labeling file folders, boxes, CD spines and much more