All Products List


MFC-J4510DW

Business Smart™ Inkjet with up to 11"x17" Printing and 3.7" Swipe TouchScreen Display

Estimated Street Price: $199.99*




Download Brochure  

Product Reviews

145 of 220 people would recommend this product.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Great printer
June 23, 2014
By HawaiianConnection
Prints, scans, and faxes very well. Compact size is a plus. Wish I got the J4710DW that does 2 sided printing and scanning.
Expertise Advanced Amateur
Use Home (Personal Use)
Brother products owned 2
Label Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   (Report as inappropriate)

Share this review: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs Twitter
Overall Rating: 1 out of 5
Does not handle 'other' paper well
June 18, 2014
By jlynn from Phoenix, AZ
I have had this printer for a little over a year now and it is a decent scanner and copier. If I want to print using plain, white, general copy paper from the paper tray ONLY - it usually does the job.

However, I have had nothing but problems with the rear feeding tray and the ADF. The rear feeding tray only works about 25% of the time and even at that it often prints slightly crooked. The other 75% of the time it takes the paper half way in and jams.

The ADF on top always says "ADF Ready" like it's supposed to when you put the paper in correctly, but it has NEVER worked.

My biggest disappointment though is that I need to print award certificates and mailing labels a lot for my non-profit and no matter which paper feeding method I try, it jams and ruins about half of my nice paper and labels. This is the first printer I have ever owned that has COST me money. It's the first Brother I've ever bought, so maybe it's just the odd lemon, but I'm not going to buy another to find out.
Expertise Advanced Amateur
Use Home Office (Business Use)
Label Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   (Report as inappropriate)

Share this review: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs Twitter
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Love my Brother
June 12, 2014
By sejasrun from Richmond, RI
I love my Brother MFC-J4510DW. This is my second Brother all-in-one and Im happier than ever. Prints and copies wonderfully and the scan function is great! I have nothing but praise.
Expertise Casual User
Use Home (Personal Use)
Brother products owned 3
Label Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   (Report as inappropriate)

Share this review: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs Twitter
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Why did I wait this long
June 9, 2014
By HappyandThankYou from Atlanta Ga.
Unbelievable. A printer that prints, as I ask, when I ask and faster than I ask. Cartridges that last AND that I can load without a 7 page cartridge loading potential problems manual.
My Harry Potter printer was so bad, that i brought it to a nice computer store here and gave it to them, including new cartridges. Harry Potter thinks its considered 'working' if you only need 7 additional pages to get you through doing a cartridge change. HarryP was The most user UNFRIENDLY simple machine in my dwelling.
THANK YOU BROTHER for making a simple task Simple again. Why did it take me so long to get off of HP & on to Simple & Workable.
Thank you Thank you Thank You Brother.
Expertise Advanced Amateur
Use Home Office (Business Use)
Brother products owned 2
Label Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   (Report as inappropriate)

Share this review: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs Twitter
<  1  2  3  4  5  6  [7]  8  9  10  >    Next 10
Total Page Count: 55

*Street pricing may vary
Compare Models
Please select up to 3 additional models to compare
MFC-J4310DW
Est Price:
$169.99*


MFC-J4410DW
Est Price:
$179.99*


MFC-J4610DW
Est Price:
$199.99*


MFC-J4710DW
Est Price:
$249.99*



Support
Software downloads
and updates, FAQs,
Manuals and more...