What is it?
Brother iPrint&Scan is a FREE app download for printing from and scanning to
your Apple iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®
through a wireless network.
What can I do with it?
- Automatically find compatible printers, all-in-ones and scanners on your network
- Wirelessly print JPEG, PDF, Web Page, Word®, Excel®,
and PowerPoint® files*
- Print files using Brother iPrint&Scan via iTunes File Sharing**
- Scan, store and share files via your photo album, iCloud or e-mail
- Print copied images or text in a screenshot format via clipboard print
- Print files from your Dropbox, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONEDRIVE® and EVERNOTE® accounts
What is the benefit?
Multiple mobile device users can wirelessly print a wide variety of documents to,
or scan documents or photos from, compatible Brother products when they’re connected
to the same wireless network. Just download the Brother iPrint&Scan app and
it will automatically search for compatible Brother Printers, All-in-Ones and Scanners
on your wireless network!
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ONEDRIVE are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries
** Compatible file types: PDF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ONEDRIVE are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
For OS and device support information, please see the Brother iPrint&Scan page
in the App Store by clicking the link above.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Scanning not available on printer models.
iPod touch, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S.
and other countries.
EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license. GOOGLE DRIVE is a trademark of Google Inc.