Starter Kit (PRSK2)
All the basic supplies you need to start embroidering. Conveniently packaged and
ready for production.
- Organ Needles Two packs of regular point size 11/75 (10 per pack).
- Adhesive Spray for those hard to hold items.
- Six Spools of Brother® King Size No. 40 Polyester Thread
in Poly Black, Snow White, Evergreen, Jamie Blue, Merit Gold and Radiant Red.
- Dakota Collectibles Treasure Chest 1,000 Design Pack Assortment
of designs in a variety of sizes.
- Lint Brush to easily clean out of the bobbin case area.
- Two 6-panel Blank Caps
- Pen Oiler
- Pre-wound “L” Bobbins 20-pack.
- Heavyweight cut-away stabilizer roll 15"x10 yards.
- Heavyweight tear-away stabilizer roll 15"x10 yards.
60mm Advanced Cap Frame & Driver Set (PRCF3)
Provides generous area for cap embroidery. Embroidery area of 130mm x 60mm, approximately
5" W x 2.4" H.
Flat Frame (PRF300)
Unique design prevents fabric bunching when embroidering any bulky material, specifically
heavy jackets. Embroidery area of 300mm x 200mm (Approx. 12" x 8"). Compatible
without upgrade package.
Cylinder Frame + Driver Set (PRCL1)
Embroider virtually anything that’s cylindrical and normally difficult to sew, such
as holiday stockings, wine bottle bags, golf club covers, sheepskin boots and turtleneck
collars. Embroidery area of approximately 90mm W x 8mm H (3.5" x 3").
- 60mm hoop (PRH60) (Approx. 2" x 1.5"). Ideal for initials
and small monograms.
- 100mm hoop (PRH100) (Approx. 4" x 4"). Use for smaller
- 180mm hoop (PRH180) (Approx. 7" x 5"). Must-have hoop
for general applications.
- 300mm hoop (PRH300) (Approx. 12" x 8"). Handles large
Great for supporting large or heavy items. Use with the jumbo hoop to avoid excess
hoop and fabric
weight on the front of the machine. Also ideal for use with the flat frame.
Fast Frames Jumbo Hoop (SAFF012)
Embroidery field of 12" x 14". Sew 12" x 7" then reverse the
hoop to complete the remaining half of the design to take advantage of the 14"