New! PR-Series Stand (PRSTAND)
This new stand has ample storage for all your supplies and accessories!
It features a wider table area, curved design and the ability to lock the wheels in place.
Starter Kit (PRSK2)
All the basic supplies you need to start embroidering. Conveniently packaged and
ready for production
- Organ Needles Two packs of regular point size 11/75 (10 per pack).
- Adhesive Spray for those hard to hold items.
- Six Spools of Brother™ King Size No. 40 Polyester Thread
in Poly Black, Snow White, Evergreen, Jamie Blue, Merit Gold and Radiant Red.
- Dakota Collectibles Treasure Chest 1,000 Design Pack Assortment
of designs in a variety of sizes.
- Lint Brush to easily clean out of the bobbin case area.
- Two 6-panel Blank Caps
- Pen Oiler
- Pre-wound "L" Bobbins 20-pack.
- Heavyweight cut-away stabilizer roll 15"x10 yards.
- Heavyweight tear-away stabilizer roll 15"x10 yards.
60mm Advanced Cap Frame & Driver Set (PRCF3)
Provides generous area for cap embroidery.
Embroidery area of 130mm x 60mm, approximately
5" W x 2.4" H.
Flat Frame (PRF300)
Unique design prevents fabric from bunching when embroidering any bulky material, specifically
heavy jackets. Embroidery area of 300mm x 200mm (Approx. 12" x 8"). Compatible
without upgrade package.
Cylinder Frame + Driver Set (PRCL1)
Embroider virtually anything that’s cylindrical and normally difficult to sew, such
as holiday stockings, wine bottle bags, golf club covers, sheepskin boots and turtleneck
collars. Embroidery area of approximately 90mm W x 8mm H (3.5" x 3").