The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner,
making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos
or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need
or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges.
ScanNCut is perfect for those who have a passion for creating one-of-a-kind crafts
- DIY/Crafters — Easily create patterns and cut materials to
use in any crafting or DIY project.
- Scrapbookers and Paper Crafters — No longer be limited by
cartridges! Cut personalized elements, like handwriting, to make projects your own.
- Mixed Media Artists — Unlimited creative potential with the
ability to cut a variety of surfaces and materials.
- Sewers — Easily cut fabric pieces; draw in sewing guidelines
and add a seam allowance.
- Quilters — Create custom quilt blocks and cut several fabric
pieces at a time. Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut.
Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut.
Yes, ScanNCut can cut fabric! It’s easy to cut precise fabric shapes
with the ScanNCut machine. Pairing the erasable draw function with cutting, this
machine offers the unique feature of drawing your seam allowance and provides precise
sewing guidelines - making sewing, quilting and appliqué projects easier to create
than ever before.