Description of Problem 100000020193
I was able to print to my Ptouch Label printer via USB connection but it's no
longer working. How can I correct this
issue?Description of Solution 200000025515
Please perform the following steps for the P-touch/Label
driver installation on Windows 7:
1. Turn OFF the P-touch/Label machine.
2. Go to the following link to download and install the
Ptsweep file to remove the existing P-touch/Label driver in your PC.
Before selecting the Download button for your Model and Operating
System. Please confirm whether your Operating System version is 32 bit or 64
bit. Click on Start icon (bottom left corner); right click on
Computer, click Property, your operating system version is
displayed under System Type.
3. Read the License Agreement, click I Accept and then
4. At the left side of the Save dialog box, click on
the Desktop icon and then click Save. Note the name of the
5. After the Ptsweep file downloaded to your PC's desktop, go
to the Desktop, and double click on the downloaded file.
6. It will automatically unzip the data and create a folder
on your desktop with the same file name.
7. Double click on the folder and then double click on file
name PTSWEEP.EXE to remove the driver. Restart the PC.
1. Go to www.brother.com and click on
Downloads/FAQs/Help & More link
2. Select Product Group, Model, and then click
[Example for selecting Brother QL-570 model]
3. Click on QL-570 Downloads on our Online Solution
4. Select Windows OS and click Search
[Example for selecting Windows 7 64-bit]
5. Click Information & Download link.
6. Read the download and instruction statement and then click
7. READ the user license agreement and then click I
8. Click Save button.
9. Click Downloads or Desktop icon and then
10. Click Start icon and then click
11. Click Downloads or Desktop icon and then
double click on the downloaded file.
12. Click Run button.
13. Click Unzip button.
14. Double click on the Unzip folder.
15. Double click on D_SETUP to install the driver.
16. Click Start to install the driver and then follow
the default/prompt steps until the installation is completed.
* Note: If you are still
experiencing a same problem, please perform the steps below:
1. Turn OFF the Ptouch/Label
2. Go to your desktop, double click
on the Ptsweep folder and then double click on file name PTSWEEP.EXE to remove
the driver. Restart the PC.
3. Turn ON the Ptouch/Label
machine. The Windows 7 system will automatically install the built-in
driver for your Ptouch/Label machine. This built-in version will work just
fine on the local PC.
After installing the P-touch/Label
driver successfully, you can delete/remove the downloaded files and unzip
folders from your Desktop or Downloads area.