Never lose your place in your book with these adorable bookmarks featuring Disney characters! This easy project would be perfect for your favorite teacher, student, or any bookworm.
Supplies & Tools:
- Brother ScanNCut Low Tack Adhesive Mat
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Place paper onto the Low Tack mat and load the mat into the machine. On the home screen, select “pattern” and then choose the Disney content icon.
- Choose the “Elsa” icon and then scroll down to find the silhouette of Alice (or use any of the character silhouettes!).
- Change the size of the image so that the width is 1.6” and then cut the image.
- After cutting the image, cut the paper down to 1.75” by 5.75” using a paper trimmer. This will form the front of the bookmark.
- Use the paper trimmer to trim another piece of cardstock to 2” x 6”. This will be the base of the bookmark.
- Attach the bookmark front (with the image cut out) to the base with adhesive.
- Insert the blue ScanNCut pen into the pen holder, then replace the blade housing in the ScanNCut machine with the pen holder.
- Place paper onto the Low Tack mat and load the mat into the machine. On the home screen, select “pattern” and then choose the lettering icon.
- Choose a font and type the message.
- Resize the lettering to 1.2 and then draw the lettering.
- Using the paper trimmer, cut out the lettering in small rectangles around the words.
- Adhere words to the bookmark.
- Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark and insert the ribbon for a tassel