Today I would like to show you how to cut fabric and create this adorable plush cat doll.
- ScanNCut Machine and Accessories
- ScanNCut 12” x 24” Standard Mat
- Computer with CanvasWorkspace (Mac version used)
- Fabric Panel
- Temporary Fabric Stiffener
- Brother Sewing Machine (XR3140 used)
- Sewing Thread (Orange)
- Embroidery Thread (Black)
- Fiber Fill Stuffing
If you’re like me and hate doing any fussy cutting here’s how you can use your ScanNCut DX to do it for you.
Leave a Comment
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked with *