Create a Hot Cocoa Gift Jar with the Sticker Kit
Create a one-of-a-kind hot cocoa jar gift with the Brother Sticker Starter Kit.
You will need:
- Mason jars, Sticker Starter Kit, inkjet printer, hot cocoa mix, Low-Tack mat, Auto Blade, ScanNCut
- Hot Cocoa Stickers.pdf
1. Open up the Brother Sticker Starter Kit and review the instructions. Activate the kit in CanvasWorkspace if you haven’t already.
2. Download the PDF of the cutting pattern to your laptop (titled “Hot Cocoa Stickers.pdf”)
3. Print out the PDF at full size on the sticker paper using an inkjet printer.
4. Use the laminate sheet in the kit to laminate the designs onto the paper.
5. Affix the laminated sticker sheet to a low-tack mat.
6. Use the Direct Cut function on the machine to scan the designs into the machine.
7. Make sure the offset cut settings are adjusted to an outline width that you like.
8. Adjust the cutting function settings to “Half-Cut”
9. Cut out the designs.
10. Peel off each design and attach to the front of the mason jars.
11. Fill each mason jar with hot cocoa mix of your choice. Done!