What is it?
Brother iPrint&Scan is a FREE app download that allows you to print from and scan to your Android phone, tablet
or Kindle Fire through a wireless network.
What can I do with it?
- Automatically find compatible printers, all-in-ones and scanners on your network
- Wirelessly print JPEG, PDF, Web Page, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, E-mail
and Text files*
- Scan directly to your device and save scanned images to your device or send via
- Print files from your Dropbox, ONEDRIVE® and EVERNOTE® accounts
What is the benefit?
Multiple mobile device users can wirelessly print a wide variety of documents to,
or scan documents or photos from, compatible Brother products when they’re connected
to the same wireless network. Just download the Brother iPrint&Scan app for your Android device and
it will automatically search for compatible Brother Printers, All-in-Ones and Scanners
on your wireless network!
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Text file printing supported up to 10MB or 50 pages.
E-mail printing only supported by Android and Kindle Fire using a Gmail account.
Text file printing supported by Android and Kindle Fire only.
For operating system and device support information, please see the Brother iPrint&Scan
page in your device’s application store by clicking a link above.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google
permissions. Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Amazon are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.
or its affiliates.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ONEDRIVE are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.