Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the 1134D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3/4 thread serger features snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1134D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch.
- 3 / 4 thread: Easily create precise, professional-quality seam finishing and rolled hems with the 3- or 4-thread cut and sew serger stitches
- Versatile stitch options: Choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality: The differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric, especially important when sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin fabrics. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute: Saves time, and delivers high quality stitching, even at up to a high 1300 spm speed
- Removable free arm: Simply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves
- Brightly lit workspace: No more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area
- Built-in storage: Store your accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings
- Built-in Languages
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Needle Threading System
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Realistic Preview
- Stitch Select
- Thread Sensor
- Zoom Function
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Blind hem stitch/Multi-purpose guide foot, gathering foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Soft cover, Accessory bag with needle set, 4 spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexagonal wrench, trim trap, Serger Workbook, Serger Techniques CD, Instructional CD, Operation Manual
- Color-Coded Thread System
- Number of Needles
- 3 / 4
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 13.18" x 10.83" x 11.73mm
- Machine Weight
- 15 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15.35" x 12.79" x 12.99"
- Shipping Weight
- 18 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- Yes, 110v
- 1/5/25 year serger warranty. See serger warranty for details.
- 2/3/4 Thread Change
- Change for Rolled Hemming
- Cover Stitch
- Differential Feed
- 0.7 - 2.0mm
- Double Chain Stitch
- Knife Drive Type
- Down side
- Stitch Fingers
- Underlooper Threader
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- 22 (No buttonhole styles)
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Specialty Feet Included
- Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)
- Stitch Length (mm)
- 0.8 - 4.0mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- 3.0 - 7.0mm
ETP001Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP010Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP058Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP070Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
ETP079Brother embroidery threads are compatible with all Brother embroidery and sewing machines.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary