About the Product
Easy to set up, and easy to use, the reliable Brother 1634D serger is perfect for finishing, creating rolled hems, inserting zippers, stitching neat blind hems, and creating ruffles on both knits and woven fabrics. This machine allows you to work with three or four threads, with 1-needle 3-thread, or 2-needle 4-thread options. Included are a standard foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot, soft cover, and useful accessories. The 1634D features an easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading system, a removable free arm for cuffs, sleeves and cylindrical projects, and a convenient removable trim trap. The included instructional video and printed manual make it easy to get started, even for those new to using a serger.
- Two needles and 3-4 thread
- Color-coded guides for easy threading
- Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast and simple threading of lower loop
- Retractable knife blade