The Brother ImageCenter ADS-1500W wireless compact desktop scanner offers powerful features for your home office or small business. Using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder, this scanner can capture single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 18ppm‡, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents. Supports scanning to a wide variety of destinations including cloud services‡ such as Google Drive™, Evernote® and OneDrive, as well as mobile devices‡. The included suite of scanning software, including receipt, desktop document and business card management programs as well as PDF conversion software, makes the ADS-1500W the complete scanning package for your small office.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 18ppm‡.
- High-Precision Scanning. Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated.
- Multi-Page Scanning. From the 20-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF).
- Wide Compatibility. Windows, Mac®, and Linux® compatible‡.
- Versatile Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 34"(L).
- Enhanced Scan-to Destinations. Including Network folders, cloud applications‡, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Including background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, auto crop, and auto image rotation.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including PDF conversion, desktop document and business card management, OCR, and receipt management programs‡.
- Wireless Networking and Web Connect‡. Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications including GOOGLE Drive™, EVERNOTE®, Box, and DROPBOX.
- 2.7" Color TouchScreen Display. With 12 programmable shortcuts for one-touch scanning to common destinations.
- Receipt Management Software. Includes BR-Receipts‡, offering organization of scanned receipts and data exporting to Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Daily Duty Cycle‡ (max. pages)
- up to 500 scans per day
- Media Types
- Media Weights: Multiple Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lb. - 29 lb.
- Media Weights: Single Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lb. - 53 lb.
- Paper Capacity (max. sheets)
- Paper Size (min)
- 2" X 2.76"
- Paper Size: Multiple Sheets (max.)
- 8.5" x 11.7"
- Paper Size: Single Sheet‡ (max.)
- 8.5" x 34"
- Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)
- 2.0"(W) x 2.76"(L) / 2.17"(W) x 3.74"(L)
- Plastic Card Thickness
- 0.4mm - 0.76mm / Embossed up to 1.4mm
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)
- 20-sheet capacity ADF
- LCD Display
- 2.7" color Touchscreen
- Programmable Shortcut Buttons
- Scanner Type
- Duplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ipm)‡
- Duplex Scanning
- Image Sensor
- Dual CIS
- Included Software
- Nuance® PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows, Brother ControlCenter2 with OCR for Mac®, Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®
- Interpolated Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Drivers Included‡
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE
- Scan File Formats
- JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF), Text (TXT)
- Scan To Feature
- E-mail, Image, OCR, File, FTP, USB, Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- Scanning Capability
- Black and White, Color
- Scanning Modes
- 24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome
- Simplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ppm)‡
Advanced Scan Features
- Paper Jam Sensor
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, SSID (32 chr), WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE DRIVE for Business, ONENOTE, BOX/BOX for Business, EVERNOTE®/EVERNOTE Business, ONEDRIVE/ONEDRIVE for Business, DROPBOX/DROPBOX for Business, Google Apps for Business™
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Near Field Communications
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client
- USB Host Location(s)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.2" x 4.1" x 3.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 15% - 85%
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Ready/Scanning/Sleep
- Ready = 4.0W / Deep Sleep = 1.5W / Scanning = 14W
- Power Source
- AC Adapter
- Carton Contents
- ADS-1500W Scanner, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Receipt Carrier Sheet, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD, User's Guide (accessible from DVD), Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet
- 1 Year Limited
|BR-Receipts||BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA). Visit http://www.brothercloud.com/br-receipts for download details. Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.|
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Direct Scanning Destinations ‡||Direct-to-cloud scanning requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service. . All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Operating System Compatibility ‡||For complete OS compatibility visit http://support.brother.com.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scanning Speed ‡ (ppm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi.|
|USB Direct Interface||USB flash memory drive not included.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information