About the Product
Add a splash of professional-looking stitches with the versatile, durable AIR1800 Air Serger. The AIR1800 is an excellent addition to any sewing room and has a list of convenient features that includes an error LED indicator light that will notify when the fabric cover is open, a pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife. You’ll be floating on air when it comes time to change threads on the AIR1800. The threading ports are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, and at the touch of a button, a blast of air sends the threads through the loopers, so it's a cinch to change thread colors. You’ll be walking on air after adding finishing touches to your next project with the AIR1800 Air Serger.
- Air Technology Thread the AIR1800 with a blast of air. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, a gust of air sends the threads through the looper, so, it's a breeze to change thread colors.
- Stitch Quality Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on specialty fabrics and stretchy materials.
- Thread Guides The color-coded thread guides make staying organized and in control a breeze, allowing you to handle two, three, or even four threads simultaneously with one or two needles.
- Great for Challenging Materials Excellent for adding professional finishing touches on fine knits and stretchy materials which can be challenging fabrics on traditional sewing machines.
- Brightly Lit Work Area The AIR1800 has high quality lighting that’s easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Quick Change Levers The AIR1800 has pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread. (serged).
- Safety Sensor and Error LED When following conditions occur, an open fabric cover or front cover, the presser foot is raised, the AIR1800 serger will not work and an error LED light will come on.
- Differential Feed The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) on the AIR1800 provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty materials.
- One-Touch Needle Threading Use the easy one-touch needle threading for two needles to get started the moment inspiration strikes.
- Noise Level Moderate Add decorative touches and professional finishes to any DIY project, anywhere, anytime.