This model has been discontinued. Would you like to see the replacement model, CE8080PRW? Click hereProfessional Features for the Designer in You…the CE5000 PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches and 87 stitch functions. Use the LCD screen to choose decorative, quilting or heirloom stitches to embellish your wardrobe. The exceptional feed system enables effortless sewing on denim, tweed and other thick fabrics. Complete with an automatic needle threader, fast bobbin winding system, Quick-Set™ bobbin and super bright LED-lit work area, the CE5000 PRW will turn your clothing into runway style creations.
- 50 built-in stitches including 5 styles of one-step automatic buttonholes
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin
- Automatic needle threading system
- Super bright LED-lit work area
- Fast bobbin winding system
- Rolling back the price for a limited time!
- Get Rollback Savings!
- Available at Walmart Only
- Awarded a Consumers Digest ‘Best Buy’ Award
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Thread Sensor
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Overcastting Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Monogramming Foot, ZigZag Presser Foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Screwdriver, Needle (3pcs), Twin needle, Extra Spool Pin, Ball point needle, Seam ripper, Cleaning Brush
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Thread Wiper
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- Number of Needles
- One, with twin needle capability
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 16.1" x 6.7" x 11.4"
- Machine Weight
- 11 lbs.
- Quick Reference Stitch Guides
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 19.7" x 9.9" x 15.0"
- Shipping Weight
- 14 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- 25 year limited warranty
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Buttonhole Styles
- Feed Dog
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Up to 5.0mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Up to 7.0mm
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
SA109Genuine Brother Accessory. Attaches bias tape with widths less than 7 mm (1/4 of an inch) using straight, zig zag or decorative stitches. The design of this foot will place your ready-made bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric
SA127Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter than the Picot Foot and is designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA133Perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining. Adjustable, open-toed guide makes this a great foot for both embellishing and utility stitching, works with straight and decorative stitches.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary