Compact, Monochrome Laser Printer for Small Offices or Home OfficesThe Brother™ HL-2275DW is a monochrome laser printer that offers an automatic duplex capability for printing two-sided documents with ease, fast printing at up to 27 pages per minute, and built-in wired and wireless networking for sharing with others. It features a stylish, space-saving design that complements virtually any environment. In addition, it offers convenient paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray‡. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge‡ is available.
- Fast, high-quality output. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 27ppm and produces crisp text and excellent graphics at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Convenient paper handling. The HL-2275DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- 32MB memory
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper, plus a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media
- Prints up to 27ppm
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
- Easy to set up and use. Users with wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ or AOSS™ can automatically configure their wireless settings by simply pressing a button on their router.
- Flexible connectivity. Provides built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet interfaces to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single user via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Stylish, compact design. Its small footprint will help conserve valuable workspace.
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-2275DW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS / NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR / LPD, Custom Raw Port / Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1 / v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print), LLTD responder, POP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR / LPD, Custom Raw Port / Port 9100, IPP, FTP server, SNMPv1 / v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print)
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.7" x 17.9" x 13.0"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 18.3 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 14.5" x 14.2" x 7.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 15.4 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 27ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 200 MHz
- Duplex Printing Capability
- GDI, PCL6
- First Time to Print
- Less than 8.5 sec.
- LCD Display
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 10,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 to 2,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- Single-sheet manual bypass
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250-Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 100 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs. (bond)
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs. (bond)
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 250-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- .9W (Sleep WLAN On: 2.8W)/65W/495W
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 1,200 pages‡)(1) DR420 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages‡)CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (1,200 pages)(1) DR420 Drum Unit (12,000 pages)
- 1 Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary