Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother HL-L3290CDW compact digital color printer with duplex printing and flatbed scan glass for copying and scanning is a great choice for home or small offices. Print speeds up to 25ppm‡ plus manual feed slot for varied printing needs. Versatile connection options include built-in wireless or USB interfaces plus wireless mobile device printing‡.
- Engineered for productivity. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient, high-quality copying and scanning right from the device and 2-line backlit LCD display to easily access printer productivity and efficiency features.
- Fast printing keeps you moving. Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute‡.
- Print professional documents in black and color. Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Versatile paper handling increases productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills. Plus, automatic duplex (2-sided) printing to help save on paper costs.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, including card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate varied printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet‡.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.
- Print Speed Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria™, Wi-Fi Direct®|
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||APIPA (Auto IP), ARP, BOOTP, CIFS Client, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, DHCP, DNS Resolver, FTP Server, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, IPP/IPPS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, mDNS, RARP, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, TELNET Server, TFTP Client and Server, Web Services (Print/Scan), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP/IPPS, SMTP Client, FTP Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, Web Services (Print/Scan)|
|Black Copy Speed (max. ppm)||25|
|Color Copy Speed (max. ppm)||25|
|Copy Capability||Black and White, Color|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 max. dpi|
|N in 1 Functions||2in1 / 4in1|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||20.500 " x 23.000 " x 20.500 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||56.200|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||16.1” W x 18.7” D x 14.5” H|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||47.8|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 1,500 pages|
|Standard Memory (MB)||512|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Yes|
|Manual Feed Capacity‡ (sheets)||1|
|Media Type||Plain, Glossy Paper‡, Envelopes (#10), Bond, Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||150|
|Paper Handling Size – Duplex Printing||Letter, Legal, Folio (8" x 13")|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Letter, Envelope, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14” (l)), Legal, A4, A5, A6|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (Min/Max)||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||250|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||33 dB / 47 dB|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20-80%|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||50-90 degrees F|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing||Approx. 0.02W/1.2W/10.1W/75W/430W|
|Power Source||110-120 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||Yes|
|Black Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||25|
|Color Print Speed ‡ (max. ppm)||25|
|Consumable Type||4 Toner Cartridges and Drum|
|CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz)||800|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3‡, GDI, PCL6 (PCL XL Class 3.0)|
|First Page Out Time‡ (max. sec.)||14 (Black) / 14 (Color)|
|Printer Driver Compatibility‡||Windows, macOS®, Linux|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Technology||Color LED|
|Interpolated Scan Resolution‡ (max. dpi)||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Mobile Device Scanning‡||Brother iPrint&Scan|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||TWAIN, WIA, SANE|
|Scanning Capability||B/W and Color|
|"Scan To" Feature‡||Email, PC (File, Email, Image, OCR), FTP|
|Security Functions||Enterprise Security (802.1x), TLS/SSL, Setting Lock, Store Print Log to Network, IP Filter, Secure Function Lock, Secure Print|
|Carton Contents‡||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®..|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||USB printer cable not included.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Product Images‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|