Professional Color Laser All-in-One With Wireless Networking and Duplex for your Small Business or WorkgroupThe Brother™ MFC-9560CDW Color Laser All-in-One with wireless networking and duplex is the ideal unit for your small business or workgroup. It offers flexible connectivity with its wireless, Ethernet and USB interfaces and produces high impact color output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 25ppm. This Color Laser All-in-One features automatic duplex print/copy/scan/fax and optional high yield toner cartridges are available to help lower your operating costs – making this all-in-one a smart choice for a business or workgroup.
- Fast color output. With a print speed up to 25ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for brilliant color output.
- USB Direct Interface. Print PDF and JPEG files directly from or scan to your USB flash memory drive without connecting to your PC.
- High capacity replacement toner cartridges. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high yield replacement toner cartridges.
- Flexible connectivity. Print, scan or send faxes wirelessly as well as the ability to install the MFC on a wired network (via Ethernet) or connect locally to a single computer via USB‡.
- Advanced duplex capability. Save paper and reduce costs by printing two-sided documents and booklets. Plus, two-sided scanning using the auto document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing.
- Expandable paper capacity. You can increase your total paper capacity up to 800 sheets by adding an optional 500-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray‡.
- High quality color scanning. Use the letter size document glass to scan a single page or the 35-page capacity auto document feeder to scan multiple pages at a time (up to legal-size).
- High-speed faxing. Send and receive faxes quickly in b&w or color using its high-speed 33.6K bps fax modem.
- One Year On-Site Limited Warranty. Provides industry leading support right to you.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Outstanding Customer Support.
- The Brother™ MFC-9560CDW offers a 1 year on-site limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page, e-mail, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, & Text files) and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device
- One-Push Wireless Configuration
- AOSS™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, PC Fax
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMP, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), SNTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP), SNMP v3802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client, TELNET Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, SNTP Client, LLTD responder, Web Services (Print), APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP), SNMP v3802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 25cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 25cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Letter / A4
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- Yes (no PC required)
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 26.6" x 23.0" x 26.0"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 70.5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 16.1" x 19.8" x 19.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 58.4 lbs.
- Auto Fax Receive Date/Time Header
- Yes (Monochrome only)
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 seconds per page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (366 locations)‡;
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Duplex Faxing
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- 33.6K bps
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 500 page fax memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Total Auto Dial Locations
- 316 locations
- LCD Display
- Yes (Monochrome)
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 22 characters/5 lines
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 40,000 printed pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- Up to 512MB (DDR2 16 bit, 144pin)‡
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 500 to 3,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 256MB Memory
- Security Functions
- Setting Lock, Secure Function Lock, Store Print Log to Network
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages‡)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs‡ each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs‡)Installation CD-ROMAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide and Basic User's Guide
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- 1) TN310BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages)(1) TN310C/TN310M/TN310Y (1,500 pgs each)(1) DR310CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs)
- 1 Year On-Site Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Media Type||Single-sheet via multi-purpose tray for glossy paper.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡||Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono)USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary
In order to best assist you, please use one of the channels below to contact the Brother support team.
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Basic machine operation and specification questions
• Order status/tracking information
• Product/service feedback
Available Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time
Best for help with:
• Wireless installation and troubleshooting
• Software and drivers
• Printing, copying, scanning, faxing issues and errors
Best for quick help with:
• Questions regarding basic machine operations and specifications
• Fax setup and operation
• Order status/Tracking information