Fast Speeds, Compact and Low Cost PrintingBrother is proud to introduce the Business Smart™ Series- A line of color inkjet all-in-ones that delivers the Ultimate Combination of fast print speeds, easy-to-use features, low cost printing and up to 11" x 17" printing in a compact and attractive design. This wireless all-in-one has a 1.8" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel that only shows you the keys you need, plus a new innovative print technology that allows you to store and feed paper in landscape orientation. Nobody said you can't have it all!
- Fastest in Class±.</b > With speeds up to 33ppm black and 25ppm color‡. ISO print speeds up to 18ppm black and 16ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- Easy-to-Use.</b > 1.8" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel. TouchPanel only shows you the keys you need.
- Smallest in Class.</b > up to 35% smaller footprint±and smallest depth of 11.4".
- Low Cost Printing.</b > Help save more print more with super high yield ink cartridges±
- 11" x 17" Printing</b >. Print high-impact easy-to-read documents up to 11" x 17" in a compact design.
- Mobile Device Printing</b >. Wireless printing from your mobile device via±: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Innovative Landscape Print Technology.</b > This unique technology delivers the ultimate combination of features in a machine with a compact and sleek design. Allows paper to be stored and fed in the machine in landscape orientation.
- Wireless Capabilities.</b > Easy to set-up wireless (802.11/b/g/n)and Ethernet network.
- Fast print speed up to 33ppm black / 25ppm color and up to 18ppm black and 16ppm &color±
- Up to 35% smaller.‡
- Help print more, save more with super high yield ink cartridges.‡
- Easy-to-Use 1.8" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel.‡
- Innovative Landscape Technology.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- Print from and scan to FACEBOOK™, PICASA WEB ALBUMS®, FLICKR®, EVERNOTE®, Google Docs, and DROPBOX
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send / Receive, I-Fax (download), Scan to E-mail Server (download)
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g/n)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1, TFTP server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, ICMP, Web Services (Print) , LLTD Responder, CIFS Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as default) NDP, RA, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, Web Services (Print), SMTP Client, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, POP3, APOP, FTP Client
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Yes/ Yes
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- 8.5" x 11.7"
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡
- 12 ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡
- 9 ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%, in 1% increments
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 22.2" x 10.7" x 14.8"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 24.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 18.9" x 11.4" x 7.3"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 20.3 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (250 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- No / Yes/ Yes
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes/24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 200 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Yes (up to 200 Pages)
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Yes (B&W only)
- LCD Display
- 1.8" TouchScreen + TouchPanel
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 1.8" TouchScreen + TouchPanel
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 13,000 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250 - 1000 Printed Pages
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡
- 20-Sheet ADF
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Yes (up to 8.5" x 11")
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity
- Single Sheet Manual Feed Slot (up to 11" x 17")
- Maximum Input of ADF (Width/Height)
- 8.5" x 14"
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP:AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) LC103 Series Starter Ink CartridgesCD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella LC103BK, LC103C, LC103M, LC103Y Starter Ink Cartridges
- 2-Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (sec)‡||Based on Brother #1 chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x8", 3.5"x5", 5"x7", A4, A3, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires internet connection and an account with a desired service. For more details visit, www.connectprintshare.com. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc. FLICKR is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. Android, GOOGLE DRIVE and PICASA are trademarks of Google, Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Duplex Printing Capability||Borderless printing not available on duplex. .866" top/bottom, .12" left/right minimum default margins on duplex|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 65% of replacement 203 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||PC Fax Send and Receive Black and White only. PC Fax Send Only for Mac OS® users.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Interface(s)‡||Cable(s) not included.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary