Brother Business Smart Series color inkjet all-in-one with duplex printing provides Small Office/Home Office users the Ultimate Combination of low cost printing, fast print speeds, and up to 11"x17" output via the single-sheet bypass. Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges available to help lower cost per page. Fastest in class print speeds‡; of up to 22ppm black/20ppm color.‡; 150-sheet capacity 8.5"x11" paper tray, up to 20-sheet auto document feeder. 3.7" color TouchScreen Display for intuitive menu navigation and easy setup. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network or from your NFC-capable devices,‡; plus scan documents to popular cloud services‡; from your internet-connected all-in-one.
- Fastest in Class‡ With speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color‡. ISO print speeds up to 22ppm black and 20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- Intuitive TouchScreen Display Easily navigate onscreen menus on a 3.7" TouchScreen Display with swipe functionality.
- NFC Capability "Touch to connect" printing and scanning from NFC-capable devices±.
- Low Cost Printing Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges (approx. 1,200 pages black and 1,200 pages color)‡.
- Paper Handling 150-sheet capacity paper tray and up to 20-sheet ADF. Also includes a single-sheet bypass tray.
- Wireless Mobile Device Printing Wireless printing from your mobile device via±: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Innovative Print Technology Landscape Print Technology stores and feeds paper in a landscape orientation for a space saving design.
- Web Connect Scan to popular cloud services including Google Drive™, Dropbox, Evernote® and Evernote Business® , MicrosoftOneNote and more‡.
- Free Brother Cloud Apps Capture and convert documents directly from your machine‡.
- At your side support. 2 year limited warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®, NFC
- Near Field Communications‡
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- AOSS, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, USB Flash Memory Drive, NFC, Pictbridge, Wi Fi Direct
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send/Receive, Scan to E-mail Server (download), I-Fax (download)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client, POP3, IMAP4, HTTP Server
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- NDP, RA, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, DNS Resolver, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP Server, Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP3, CIFS Client, SNTP Client, IMAP4, ICMPv6, HTTP Server
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Copy Capability
- Black and White, Color
- Design Style
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- ISO-Based Max Copy Speed (Black) ‡ (ppm)
- ISO-Based Max Copy Speed (Color) ‡ (cpm)
- N in 1 Functions
- 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function
- Sorting Function
- Stand-Alone Copying
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 22.4" x 10.4" x 15.7"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 18.9" x 11.4" x 7.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Maximum Paper Capacity‡
- Ink Save Mode
- LCD Display
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- Up to 13,000 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250-1000 Printed Pages
- Standard Memory (MB)
- Toner Save Mode
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages‡)
- Duplex Printing Capability
- Maximum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Minimum Input for ADF (Width/Height)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Envelope (Com-10), Envelope (C5), Envelope (DL), Envelope (Monarch), Photo (4" x 6"), Photo (3.5" x 5")
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, A6, Photo (4" x 6"), Index Card (5" x 8"), Photo (5" x 7"), Envelope (C5), Envelope (Com-10), Envelope (DL), Envelope (Monarch)
- Recommended Paper Brands
- Innobella Glossy 8.5"x11" Photo Paper (BP71GLTR), Innobella Glossy 4"x6" Photo Paper (BP71GP20), Brother Plain Paper BP60MPLTR , Innobella Glassy 8.5" x 11" Photo Paper (BP61GLL), 3M 3410 Transparency Film
- Sheet Weight - ADF (Min/Max)
- 17-24 lbs.
- Sorting Function
- Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Copying)
- 50dB or Less
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 50 - 95° F
- Black ISO-Based Max Print Speed ‡ (ppm)
- Borderless Printing
- Color ISO-Based Max Print Speed‡ (ppm)
- Consumable Type
- Ink Cartridge
- Duplex Printing Standard
- Print Resolution (max. dpi)
- 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility‡
- Windows, macOS®
- Duplex Scanning
- Included Software
- Scansoft PaperPort SE, Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®
- Mobile Device Scanning App‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Scan File Formats
- TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF), JPEG (JPG), Windows Bitmap (BMP), MAX, HTML 3.2/4.0 (HTM), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- "Scan To" Feature†
- E-mail‡, Image, OCR, File, FTP, USB, E-mail Server, Network Folder (CIFS - Windows only)
- Scanning Capability
- B/W and Color
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, SSID (32 chr), WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) LC203 Series Starter Ink Cartridges CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and Mac User's Manual Quick Setup Guide Telephone Line Cord
- 2 Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection. For more details, visit www.connectprintshare.com.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 65% of replacement 203 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. For inkjet copy speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. For inkjet copy speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). For inkjet print speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (color)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). For inkjet print speed methodology, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/-/media/files/PPM_page_L2.ashx.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary