- High print resolution for crisp graphics, barcode and logo printing
- Create customized labels using fonts or graphics from your PC or Mac
- Easy network sharing or connect to a single user via USB interface
- See More
The PT-P750W is a powerful, yet easy-to-use label maker with plenty of wireless and wired connectivity options. It is easy for multiple users, even on different computers and mobile devices, to create and print virtually any durable, colorful, professional label they can imagine. With a built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n interface, the PT-P750W is the ideal choice for sharing a label printer amongst multiple users. Pre-loaded labeling software lets you plug into nearly any PC or Mac computer via its USB interface and almost immediately begin designing and printing labels, with the convenience of using a monitor and full-sized keyboard. PC and Mac users can also greatly expand the capabilities of the PT-P750W by installing the robust P-touch Editor Label Design Software, which is available as a free download. Create and print labels with ease right from compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Label app‡. The PT-P750W is also NFC compatible, so you can "touch to connect" to quickly establish contact with most NFC-capable devices‡. Though it's great for individual label printing, the PT-750W is particularly well-suited to multi-label creation jobs thanks to its fast print speeds, repeat printing capability, and automatic half or full tape cutter. The versatile PT-750W gives you several powering options as well. Use the included AC cable or 6 AA batteries (sold separately) to power the unit for use at a desk, or make it truly portable by running it on a rechargeable Li-ion battery‡.
- Flexible connectivity - Provides built-in 802.11b/g/n interface to share with others on your wireless network, or connect locally to a single user via its USB interface
- Print customized labels using fonts and graphics from your PC or Mac
- High print resolution supports crisp graphic, barcode‡, and logo printing
- Super-fast print speeds and automatic half or full cutting enables efficient multi-label printing
- NFC connectivity lets you "touch to connect" to establish contact with most NFC-capable mobile devices‡
- Print labels wirelessly using AirPrint®, Brother iPrint&Label app download‡ and Air Label Print app.
- Powered by included AC power adapter. Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery available for completely mobile printing‡
- Vast assortment of templates can be downloaded from the Brother Cloud‡ to help save time in creating labels
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother's network management tools and free software development kits. SDKs are available for Windows®, iOS and Android™ systems
- Includes 0.94" (24mm) "TZe" starter tape (4m), AC adapter and USB cable
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 9.3" x 5.4" x 11.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 3.1" x 6.0" x 5.6"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-In Handle
- Compatible Tape Families
- Compatible Tape Widths‡
- Cutter Type
- Housing Color
- Grey / Black
- Keyboard Layout
- Maximum Print Resolution
- 180 x 360
- Maximum Print Speed (mm/sec)
- Model Type
- Tape Length‡ (ft.)
- Tape Technology
- Thermal Transfer
- Tape Types‡
- Laminated, Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free, Tamper Evident
- Number of Font Styles
- Built-In Designs/Templates
- Built-In Symbols
- Font Styles
- True Type
- Horizontal Alignment
- Left, Center, Right, Justified
- Label Length Setting
- Labeler Features
- Auto Numbering, Auto Format, Date/Time Stamp, Barcoding, Auto Power Off, Vertical Printing, Mirror Printing
- Maximum Number of Print Copies
- Maximum Print Height (mm)
- Maximum Print Lines
- Number of Font Styles
- Number of Text Frame Types
- Operating System Compatibility
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2008, Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x
- Carton Contents‡
- One 0.94" (24mm) x 13.1' (4m) Black on White laminated "TZe" starter tape, A/C adapter, USB cable, P-touch® Editor Lite software/printer drivers for PC/Mac (built-in), P-touch® Editor software/drivers for Windows/Mac (available as a free download)
- "In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡
- One 0.94" (24mm) x 13.1' (4m) Black on White laminated "TZe" starter tape
- 2 Year Limited
TZEN201This non-laminated tape comes with our standard strength adhesive. Recommended for home and indoor use only. Best suited for flat dry surfaces. Perfect for school projects, file folders, and other basic labeling needs. Each tape is 8m (26.2 ft) long.
TZEMQP35This tape features our exclusive laminated tape process and our standard adhesive. Perfect for everyday applications. These labels stay on under normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments. Best suited for smooth flat surfaces.
TZESE4This tape features our exclusive laminated tape process and a special tell-tale adhesive. If the label is removed, a checkerboard pattern is left behind on the item and also on the tape making it obvious that someone has tampered with the label. Primarily used for property security applications. Each tape is 8m (26.2 ft) long.
TZEB51This tape features our exclusive laminated tape process and our standard adhesive. Perfect for everyday applications. These labels stay on under normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments. Best suited for smooth flat surfaces.
TZE545This tape features our exclusive laminated tape process and our standard adhesive. Perfect for everyday applications. These labels stay on under normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments. Best suited for smooth flat surfaces.
|Auto Formats||‡ Requires installation of full version of P-touch Editor Software. Windows/Mac software/drivers available as a free download.|
|Barcoding||‡ Requires installation of full version of P-touch Editor Software. Windows/Mac software/drivers available as a free download.|
|Database Printing‡||‡ Requires installation of full version of P-touch Editor Software. Windows only.|
|Download templates from Brother Cloud‡||‡ Internet connection required. Requires installation of full version of P-touch Editor Software.|
|Images‡||Images are for illustrative purposes only|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||‡ Brother iPrint&Label free app download for wireless printing from your Apple® or Android™ mobile device. See FAQs for additional details. AirPrint®™ and Air Label Print app requires iOS 7.0 or greater and firmware of the printer must be 1.07 or greater.|
|Mobile Device Printing App‡||‡ Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Label app visit www.brother-usa.com and search iPrint&Label.|
|Near Field Communication‡||‡ See www.brother-usa.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.|
|Rechargeable Battery||‡ Additional purchase required.|
|Tape Length‡||Unless otherwise noted.|
|Tape Types‡||‡ Claims that adhesive is "acid-free", "photo safe" and/or "safe for use" are based upon (i) Satisfactory test results obtained from Photographic Activity Tests per ISO 14523 and non-acidic pH Tests per TAPPI 509; (ii) Certifications from material manufacturers; and (iii) Atomic scans of adhesive following removal of backing paper. Data from independent tests performed at the Image Permanence Institute at Rochester Institute of Technology.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary