Make stylish aprons for 18" dolls, children or misses, and stocking ornaments in three sizes with the included pattern, using the Simplicity® by Brother SB3150 deluxe computerized sewing and quilting machine. Bring your creativity to the next level with features like the LCD screen display which shows the stitch pattern number, the digital stitch length and width control, which makes it easy to sew fabric at the precise point you need a stitch, and more.
All 180 stitches are available for reference whenever you need to create your next stitch. If that isn’t enough, create your own stitch and save for later use with the My Custom Stitch feature. This feature packed machine makes sewing fun and exciting, all at an affordable price.
- 180 built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 lettering styles
- Larger monochrome display
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Improved Sewing with longer feed dogs
- Digital stitch length and width control
- Super bright dual LED work area
- Advanced needle threading system
- Easy bobbin winding system
- Start/stop button and foot controller
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Included dust cover
- Easy Simplicity Pattern Included
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Quilting Foot, Walking Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H")
- 2.9" x 1.6"
- Lighting Type
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Number of USB Ports
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- Thread Tension
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage
- Wide Table Included
- Workspace Area
- 2.9" x 1.6"
- Built-In Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Included Quilting Feet
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Lettering Fonts
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Not Included
- Carton Contents‡
- Grid Sheet Set, Wide Table, Hard Case, Quilting Guide
SA107Genuine Brother Accessory. The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue.Brother offers several Walking Feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct Walking Foot to fit your machine. Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
SA126Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter to form than the Picot Foot. Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA110Used for embellishing with 1-3 cords. Cords or yarn are held by a clip on the top of the foot. Simply insert cords under the clip and stitch down using a serpentine zig zag or other decorative stitch. Great for couching. Similar in use to the 7mm Cording Foot.
SA128Genuine Brother Accessory. Parallel grooves on the underside of foot hold an invisible zipper in place for easy installation of the zipper.
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary