The Brother ADS-2700W Wireless High-speed Desktop Document Scanner offers fast and secure document digitization through wired/ wireless networking and easy-to-use color Touchscreen. It scans stacks of double-sided, color and Black & White materials up to 35ppm‡ in a single pass with its 50-page capacity auto document feeder and offers continuous scanning of additional pages. Its unique space-saving design accommodates smaller workspaces and security features support controlled scanner access by individual/scanning function and secure network protocols. The ADS-2700W scans to multiple destinations including File‡; Image‡; OCR‡; Email, Network, USB flash drive‡; and mobile devices‡, is compatible with Windows, Mac®; and Linux®; and TWAIN/SANE/WIA for PC drivers.
- Fast scan speeds in a smaller footprint. Single-pass duplex scanning of color and Black & White documents at speeds up to 35 ppm‡ in a spacesaving, lightweight design ideal for most home office and business environments.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless, Fast Ethernet or connect locally to a single computer via high-speed USB 2.0.
- Support for your most secure information. Secure scanner access by individual and specific scanning functions; Settings Lock; secure network protocols including SSL, TLS, SFTP.
- Easy-to-use and saves time. A 2.8" color touchscreen display offers one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management and Auto Start Scan allows you to simply drop paper into the feeder to automatically initiate scanning to a predefined profile.
- Compatible with the way you do business. Supports multiple "Scan-to" destinations: File‡, Image‡, OCR‡, Email, Network, FTP, Mobile Devices‡, USB flash memory drive‡ so you can optimize for your business process.
- Handles a variety of documents automatically. 50-sheet auto document feed capacity with additional page continuous scanning handles multiple media types and paper sizes: legal, long paper, business and plastic ID cards, receipts and photos.
- Flexibility to integrate with your business processes/systems. Supports Windows®, Mac® and Linux® environments and TWAIN/SANE/WIA for PC drivers‡.
- Optimizes images and text for storage/classification‡. Enhances scans with automatic color detection/ adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop out features and more.
- Added value with bundled software. Suite includes document management, OCR, and business card management programs.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Daily Duty Cycle‡ (max. pages)
- Media Types
- Media Weights: Multiple Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lbs. - 29 lbs.
- Media Weights: Single Sheets (min/max)
- 14 lbs. - 53 lbs.
- Paper Capacity (max. sheets)
- Paper Size: Duplex Mode (max.)
- 8.5" X 14"
- Paper Size (min)
- 2" X 2"
- Paper Size: Multiple Sheets (max.)
- 8.5" X 14"
- Paper Size: Single Sheet‡ (max.)
- 8.5" X 34"
- Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)
- 2.0" (W) X 2.76" (L) / 2.13" (W) X 3.37" (L)
- Plastic Card Thickness
- 1.32mm with Emboss - 1.0mm without Emboss
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)
- up to 50 sheet
- LCD Display
- 2.8" Color Swipe TouchScreen Display
- Programmable Shortcut Buttons
- Scanner Type
- Advanced Scanning Features
- Continuous Scan‡, Scan Profiles (up to 25), ADF Auto Deskew
- Duplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ipm)‡
- Duplex Scanning
- Image Sensor
- Dual CIS
- Included Software
- Nuance® PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows, Nuance™ , Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®
- Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Drivers Included‡
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, SANE
- Scan File Formats
- JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF)
- Scan To Feature
- E-mail‡, Shared Folder, Image, OCR, File, FTP, USB, Network Folder (CIFS - Windows only)
- Scanning Capability
- Black and White, Color
- Scanning Modes
- 24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome
- Simplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ppm)‡
Advanced Scan Features
- Barcode Support
- Color Dropout
- Red, Blue, Green, Custom
- Paper Jam Sensor
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Industry-Specific Certifications
- Cerner Certified
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Near Field Communications‡
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- APIPA (Auto IP), CIFS Client, DHCP, DNS Resolver, HTTP/HTTPS Server, ICMP, LLMNR Responder, mDNS, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SNTP Client, Web Services (Print/Scan), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution
- USB Host Location(s)
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Security Functions
- Enterprise Security (802.1x), SSL/TLS, Setting Lock
- Security Protocols (Wired)
- SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Security Protocols (Wireless)
- SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Wireless Network Security
- WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 15.5" x 9.6" x 11.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.8" x 5.7" x 7.0 "
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20% - 80%
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41°ree;F - 95°ree;F (5°ree;C - 35°ree;C)
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Ready/Scanning/Sleep
- 0.1W Off/6.6W Ready/ 23W Scanning / 1.0W Sleep
- Power Source
- AC Adapter
- Carton Contents
- ADS-2700W Scanner, AC Adapter, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet
- 1 Year Limited
There are no accessories for this model currently.
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Direct Scanning Destinations ‡||Direct-to-cloud scanning requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
|Duplex Scan Speed ‡ (ipm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details.|
|Kofax VRS®||Certified with Kofax VRS® versions Elite 5.1 and Express 3.2. Windows® only. Additional purchase required.|
|Max. Paper Size (single sheet)||Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29 lb bond.|
|Media Weights||For best performance, carrier sheet use is recommended for media weights under 39 g/m2.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Operating System Compatibility ‡||For complete OS compatibility visit www.support.brother.com.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||ISIS driver not available for Windows® XP. SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scanning Speed ‡ (ppm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details.|
|USB Direct Interface||USB flash memory drive not included.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary