The Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W Desktop Scanner with Wired and Wireless Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups with fast color scanning up to 40ppm‡ with wireless, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB connectivity. Single-pass duplex, an 50-sheet capacity document feeder, 3.7” Touchscreen Display with direct-to-cloud‡ scanning. Scan business and plastic cards, photos, receipts, and documents up to 196” long‡. Direct scanning to popular cloud services such as OneNote and OneDrive, as well as OCR, print, FTP / SFTP, network, email server, SharePoint, USB flash drive‡, and mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct® or the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡. Robust image optimization features and Kofax VRS® compatible†. Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration, plus Secure Function Lock and Active Directory Authentication for added security.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 40ppm‡.
- Wireless & Wired Gigabit Ethernet Networking with Web Connect‡. Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications including GOOGLE Drive™, EVERNOTE® / EVERNOTE® for Business, DROPBOX, BOX / BOX for Business, OneNote and OneDrive / OneDrive for Business‡.
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen Display. Features 48 programmable shortcuts for one-touch scanning to common destinations.
- Advanced Security Features. Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP).
- Integrated Image Optimization Feature. Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Flexible Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 196"(L)‡.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs.
- Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) Integration. Allows developers to access Brother's internal web services to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows
- Wide Compatibility Windows, Mac®, and Linux® compatible‡
- Kofax VRS Certified‡. An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Acceptable Media Types
- Daily Duty Cycle‡
- Maximum Paper Capacity (sheets)
- Maximum Paper Size: Duplex Mode
- 8.5" x 14"
- Maximum Paper Size: Multiple Sheets
- 8.5" x 14"
- Maximum Paper Size: Single Sheet‡
- 8.5" x 196"
- Media Weights: Multiple Sheets
- 11 lb. - 110 lb.
- Media Weights: Single Sheets
- 11 lb. - 110 lb.
- Minimum Paper Size
- 2" X 2"
- Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)
- 2.0"(W) x 2.76"(L) / 2.13"(W) x 3.37"(L)
- Plastic Card Thickness
- Embossed: up to 1.4mm (55 mil)
- Advanced Scanning Features
- Continuous Scan‡, ADF Auto Deskew, Blank Page Skip, ID Scan‡, Scan Profiles
- Direct Scanning Destinations‡
- File, Shared Folder, Image, E-mail, E-Mail Server, FTP/SFTP, OCR, Print, Network, USB Flash Memory Drive, Mobile Devices, Google Drive, Evernote/Evernote for Business, Dropbox, Box/Box for Business, Microsoft OneNote, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, SharePoint
- Duplex Scanning
- Image Sensor
- Dual CIS
- Maximum Black Scan Speed: Duplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Black Scan Speed: Simplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Color Scan Speed: Duplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Color Scan Speed: Simplex‡ (ppm)
- Maximum Interpolated Scan Resolution
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Driver Compatibility
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE
- Scan Drivers Included‡
- TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE
- Scan File Formats
- Windows Bitmap (BMP), Microsoft Office Word (DOCX), JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, XML Paper Specification (XPS), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPTX), TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF), Text (TXT)
- Scan To Feature
- E-mail, E-mail Server (download), Easy Scan to Email, Shared Folder, Print, Image, OCR, File, FTP, USB, Network Folder (CIFS - Windows® only), E-mail Server, SharePoint, SSH Server (SFTP), Cloud Services (Web Connect)
- Scanning Capability
- Black and White, Color
- Scanning Modes
- 24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome
- Automatic Document Feeder
- 50-sheet capacity ADF
- LCD Display
- 3.7" Color Swipe TouchScreen Display
- Programmable Shortcut Buttons
- Scanner Type
Advanced Scan Features
- Barcode Support‡
- Barcode Types Supported
- UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8, JAN13, Code39, Code93, ITF, Code128, Codabar, GS1_128, PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix
- Color Dropout
- Red, Blue, Green, Custom
- Kofax VRS‡
- Compatible with Kofax VRS versions 5.1 and up
- Paper Jam Sensor
- Scanner Services
- Hole Punch Removal, Edge Fill, Color Matching, Preview Mode, Despeckle, Multi-Feed Detection, Background Removal, Blank Page Removal, Continuous Scanning, 2-in-1 Scanning, USB Direct Interface, Plastic Card Scanning, Deskew Support
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Scan to Word, Scan To Excel, Scan To PowerPoint, Scan to Searchable PDF, Scan to Mobile
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE DRIVE for Business, ONENOTE, BOX/BOX for Business, EVERNOTE®/EVERNOTE Business, ONEDRIVE/ONEDRIVE for Business, DROPBOX/DROPBOX for Business
- Industry-Specific Certifications
- Citrix Ready
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Near Field Communications
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Standard Network Features†
- Scan to E-mail Server (download)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, SMTP Client, FTP Client and Server, LDAP, CIFS Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Security Functions
- SSL/TLS, IPSec, Setting Lock, Active Directory (LDAP), Secure Function Lock
- Security Protocols (Wired)
- SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec
- Security Protocols (Wireless)
- SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec
- Wireless Network Security
- 802.1x, LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES), PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 12.1" x 10.2" x 9.8 "
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 13.4 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Operating Environment: Humidity
- 20% - 80%
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)
- Power Consumption - Power Off/Ready/Scanning/Sleep
- 0.12W Off/3.0W Ready/ 27W Scanning / 1.9W Sleep
- Power Source
- AC Adapter
- Carton Contents
- ImageCenter ADS-2800W Scanner, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Carrier Sheet, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD, User's Guide (accessible from DVD), Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet
- 1 Year Limited
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Direct Scanning Destinations ‡||Direct-to-cloud scanning requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
|Duplex Scan Speed ‡ (ipm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details|
|Kofax VRS®‡||Certified with Kofax VRS® versions Elite 5.1 and Express 3.2. Windows® only. Additional purchase required.|
|Max. Paper Size‡ (single sheet)||Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29lb bond.|
|Media Weights||For best performance, carrier sheet use is recommended for media weights under 39 g/m2.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility.|
|Operating System Compatibility ‡||For complete OS compatibility visit www.support.brother.com.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||ISIS driver not available for Windows® XP. SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scanning Speed ‡ (ppm)||Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi. See www.brother.com for details.|
|USB Direct Interface‡||USB flash memory drive not included.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary