Your session has timed out. Please log in again
The Brother ADS-2800W color desktop scanner offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups with demanding capture needs looking for flexible paper handling and connectivity, versatile scan-to destinations and improved productivity. Equipped with fast, two-sided scanning up to 40ppm‡ to help maximize workgroup productivity. Flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless interfaces and convenient mobile device scanning. 3.7” Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to common destinations. Supports a wide range of scan-to destinations including: business Cloud services‡, Network folders, FTP, SFTP, and SharePoint. Offers a wide range of industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible for improved image optimization.
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 40ppm‡.
- Flexible Connectivity. Built-in wireless and Gigabit Ethernet networking and USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity.
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen Display. Features 48 programmable shortcuts for one-touch scanning to common destinations. Enables direct scanning to a variety of cloud applications including GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, BOX and more‡.
- Advanced Security Features. Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP).
- Integrated Image Optimization Feature. Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more.
- Advanced Scanning Features. Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Flexible Media Handling. Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 196"(L)‡.
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite. Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs.
- Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) Integration. Allows developers to access Brother's internal web services to create custom solutions and enhance business workflows
- Wide Compatibility Supports Windows, Mac®, and Linux® and offers a wide range of industry standard drivers for easy integration.
- Kofax VRS Certified‡. Industry-standard image processing software automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Scan to Mobile, Scan to Searchable PDF, Scan To PowerPoint, Scan To Excel, Scan to Word, Easy Scan to E-mail|
|Industry-Specific Certifications||Cerner Certified, Citrix Ready|
|Kofax VAR Elite™ / Kofax Express™ Compatibility‡||Yes|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Brother iPrint&Scan|
|One-Push Wireless Setup||Wi-Fi Protected Setup™|
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, SMTP Client, FTP Client and Server, LDAP, CIFS Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP/HTTPS Server, TFTP Client and Server, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), SNTP Client|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||15.000 " x 10.000 " x 13.000 "|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||13.420|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||12.1" x 10.2" x 9.8 "|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||10|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||50|
|Daily Duty Cycle (max. pages)‡||6000|
|Media Types||Plain, Receipts (carrier sheet recommended), Photos (carrier sheet required), Business Cards, Plastic/Laminated Cards (including embossed), Bond|
|Media Weights: (min/max)||11 lb. - 110 lb.|
|Paper Size: Duplex Mode (max.)||8.5" x 14"|
|Paper Size (min)||2" X 2"|
|Paper Size: Multiple Sheets (max.)||8.5" x 14"|
|Paper Size: Single Sheet‡ (max.)||8.5" x 196"|
|Plastic Card Sizes (Min/Max)||2.0"(W) x 2.76"(L) / 2.13"(W) x 3.37"(L)|
|Plastic Card Thickness||Embossed: up to 1.4mm (55 mil)|
|LCD Display||3.7" Color Touchscreen Display|
|Programmable Shortcut Buttons||48|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||Yes|
|Operating Environment: Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Operating Environment: Temperature||41°F - 95°F (5°C - 35°C)|
|Power Consumption - Power Off/Ready/Scanning/Sleep||0.12W / 3.0W / 27W / 1.9W|
|Power Source||AC Adapter|
|Advanced Scanning Features||Continuous Scan, ADF Auto Deskew, Blank Page Skip, ID Scan‡, Scan Profiles|
|Barcode Types Supported||UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8, JAN13, Code39, Code93, ITF, Code128, Codabar, GS1_128, PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix|
|Cloud Services‡||GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE DRIVE for Business, ONENOTE, BOX/BOX for Business, EVERNOTE®/EVERNOTE Business, ONEDRIVE/ONEDRIVE for Business, DROPBOX/DROPBOX for Business|
|Color Dropout||Red, Blue, Green, Custom|
|Duplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ipm)‡||80|
|Image Sensor||Dual CIS|
|Included Software‡||Kofax PaperPort™ SE with OCR for Windows, Brother Control Center 4 with OCR for Windows, ABBYY® PDF Transformer Plus for Windows, ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint|
|Interpolated Scan Resolution (max. dpi)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Paper Jam Sensor||No|
|Scan Driver OS Compatibility‡||Windows, Mac OS®, Linux|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE|
|Scan File Formats||Windows Bitmap (BMP), Microsoft Office Word (DOCX), JPEG (JPG), PDF Single-page/Multi-page (PDF/A, High Compression PDF, XML Paper Specification (XPS), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPTX), TIFF Single-page/Multi-page (TIF), Text (TXT)|
|Scan To Feature||Email, Image‡, Print, Easy Scan to Email‡, OCR‡, File‡, FTP, USB Memory Stick, Network Folder (CIFS - Windows only), E-mail Server‡, SharePoint, SSH Server (SFTP), Cloud Services‡ (Web Connect)|
|Scanning Capability||Black and White, Color|
|Scanning Modes||24-Bit Color, 8-Bit Gray Scale, 1-Bit Monochrome|
|Simplex Scan Speeds (black & color) (max ppm)‡||40|
|Security Functions||TLS/SSL, IPSec, Setting Lock, Active Directory (LDAP), Secure Function Lock|
|Security Protocols (Wired)||SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec|
|Security Protocols (Wireless)||SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4), SNMP v3, 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS), Kerberos, IPSec|
|Wireless Network Security||802.1x, LEAP(CKIP), EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES), PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)|
|Daily Duty Cycle ‡||Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.|
|Direct Scanning Destinations ‡||Direct-to-cloud scanning requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
|Scanning Speed ‡ (ppm)||Scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi.|
|Media Weights||For best performance, carrier sheet use is recommended for media weights under 39 g/m2.|
|Operating System Compatibility ‡||For complete OS compatibility visit http://support.brother.com.|
|Scan to Features||When connected to a PC with applicable software.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Scan Drivers Included ‡||ISIS driver not available for Windows® XP. SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit http://solutions.brother.com.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required. Evernote® is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.|
|Duplex Scan Speed ‡ (ipm)||Scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi.|
|Max. Paper Size‡ (single sheet)||Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29lb bond.|
|USB Direct Interface‡||USB flash memory drive not included.|
|Kofax VRS®‡||Certified with Kofax VRS® versions Elite 5.1 and Express 3.2. Windows® only. Additional purchase required.|