Your session has timed out. Please log in again
Excellent for challenging fabrics such as fine knits and stretchy materials, the AIRFLOW 3000 Air Serger can achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on most specialty fabrics. The modernistic AIRFLOW 3000 can cut and finish seams all in one pass. It's a breath of fresh air to change threads as the AIRFLOW 3000 threading ports are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, and at the touch of a button, a blast of air sends the threads through the loopers, so it's a cinch to change thread colors.
- Air Technology The AIRFLOW 3000 has an easy one-touch looper threading that uses a blast of air for threading. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, the air sends the thread through the looper. So, it's like a breath of fresh air to change thread colors.
- Great Stitch Quality Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on specialty fabrics such as fine knits and stretchy materials.
- Differential Feed The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) on the AIRFLOW 3000 provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge ﬁnishes on specialty materials.
- Great for Challenging Materials Excellent for adding professional finishing touches on fine knits and stretchy materials, which can be challenging fabrics on traditional sewing machines.
- Brightly Lit Work Area The AIRFLOW 3000 has plenty of high-quality LED lighting that is easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Quick Change Levers The AIRFLOW 3000 has pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread. (serged).
- Safety Sensor and Error LED When following conditions occur, an open fabric cover or front cover, the presser foot is raised, the AIRFLOW 3000 serger will not work and an error LED light will come on.
- No Lint Build-up As the threads are constantly moved through tubes by the jet-air technology, fluff and lint are kept to a minimum so as not to build up and clog the lines
- Noise Level Moderate Add decorative touches and professional finishes to any DIY project, anywhere, anytime.
- Specialty Feet Included: The AIRFLOW 3000 comes with a Gathering Foot, a Blind Stitch Foot, a Piping Foot, and a Trim Trap so you can start your next DIY project.
|Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Included Accessory Feet||Gathering Foot, Blindstich Foot, Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||21.6|
|2/3/4 Thread Change||Yes|
|Change for Rolled Hemming||Yes|
|Overlock Seam Width||5mm -7.5 mm|
|"In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡||Trim Trap, Blind Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot, Piping Foot|
*Prices May Vary **If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.