- Needle Feed, minimum lubrication
- Heavy weight (denim) materials
- Sewing speeds up to 4,000spm
- See More
The needle feed lock stitcher is suitable for the sewing of slippery or multiple layers of material. It prevents uneven material feeding, meeting the highest quality sewing standards.
- Prevents uneven material feeding Movement is transmitted directly from the horizontal feed shaft, so that the needle feed and lower feed are perfectly synchronized, preventing uneven material feeding on diversified materials. The needle feed amount is available is available up to 20% increase of the lower feed amount.
- Needle Breakage Prevention Function When reverse stitching is carried with the actuator switch, needle breakage may occur. With the thorough analysis of its cause, the function preventing the needle breakage has been introduced.
- Meets designs with long stitches When the needle penetration resistance is increased in extra-thick overlapping part sewing, the needle penetration force is automatically increased by the vibration control (intermittent impact).
- Power Source
- 100V-110V (*1 Transformer needed may require additional purchase), 200V-230V
- Heavy Materials
- Lubrication Type
- Minimum Lubrication
- Machine Head Drive
- Direct Drive
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 4000 SPM
- Motor Type
- AC Servo
- Number of Needles
- Single Needle
- Short Name
- Single Needle
- 1 Year Limited Mechanical, 2 Year Limited Electronic
There are no accessories for this model currently.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary