Featuring a wide array of professional features in a lightweight, easy-to-use package, the CE8080PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine featuring 80 unique built-in stitches, including 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes. Sew with style as you take advantage of the LCD display stitch selection screen and the super bright LED-lit work area. Effortlessly thread your machine with the Advanced Needle Threading System and begin sewing almost immediately utilizing the Quick Set™ Drop-in Top Bobbin setting system. The CE8080PRW is a Consumers Digest Best Buy and will give you many years of quality service whether you are doing basic mending, garment construction or even heirloom sewing. Become the fashionista you always dreamed of!Find out about other Project Runway Limited Edition Machines!
- 80 Unique Built-in Sewing Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes
- 120 Stitch Functions
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- LCD Screen with Computerized Stitch Selection
- Smooth Fabric Feeding Utilizing 7-point Feed Dogs
- Drop Feed for Free-Motion Quilting and Sewing
- Exceptional Feed System Gives the Flexibility to Sew on Almost any Fabric
- Quick-set™ Drop-in Top Bobbin for Fast and Easy Bobbin Sewing
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Stitch Select
- LED Stitch Selection
- Thread Sensor
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole foot, Zipper foot, Button sewing foot, Overcasting foot, Blindstitch foot, Monogramming foot, Zigzag foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Accessory bag with needle set, twin needle, ballpoint needle, bobbins (4), spool caps (3), extra spool pin, seam ripper, cleaning brush, screwdriver, power cord, Operation Manual
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 11.65" x 7.01" x 16.26"
- Machine Weight
- 10.58 lbs
- Quick Reference Stitch Guides
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15.5" x 10.63" x 19.63"
- Shipping Weight
- 15.1 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed
- Yes, 110v
- 25 year limited warranty
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Buttonhole Styles
- 8 One-step
- Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Feed Dog
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Optional (additional purchase required)
- Included Quilting Feet
- Optional (additional purchase required)
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Specialty Feet Included
- Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals.THE Dream Motion Software allows for the ultimate quilting experience for all levels of quilters from beginners to professionals. With an intuitive layout and easy to use features, create, design, edit layout and quilt with absolute precision. Choose the software package that is right for you! Brother offers two software options to best suit your quilting automation needs. Select either THE Dream Motion Software OR upgrade to THE Dream Motion PRO for added features.
SA109Genuine Brother Accessory. Attaches bias tape with widths less than 7 mm (1/4 of an inch) using straight, zig zag or decorative stitches. The design of this foot will place your ready-made bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric
SA127Genuine Brother Accessory. The groove under the foot is slightly wider and flatter than the Picot Foot and is designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
SA122Genuine Brother Accessory. Designed for consistent feeding with fabric such as leather, vinyl and other novelty fabrics. Non-stick foot glides over difficult fabric surfaces with ease improving stitch quality in many problem fabrics (some fabrics may bind under metal feet often causing problems in consistant feed resulting in poor stitch quality). The non stick foot overcomes problems with fabric such as loop and hook tapes, leather and vinyl. Similar to standard J and Clear-view feet.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary