Brother ScanNCut2 is an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. The ScanNCut2 is a standalone machine with a built-in scanner which gives artists the freedom to make truly unique, one-of-a-kind creations with the push of a button. The Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 provides users with the flexibility of connecting wirelessly or directly to a PC and scanning images directly to the system, and it features a large cutting area to cut and draw a variety of shapes and designs with precision.
The Brother CM350E home and hobby cutting machine does not require cartridges, dyes, or monthly subscriptions and includes multiple built-in features that simplify the process. Plus it includes a ScanNCut2 Online Activation Card that will let you wirelessly transfer data from CanvasWorkspace to your machine via PC or tablet (wireless connection required).
Unlike other cutting machines, the Brother ScanNCut2 allows you to scan virtually anything – from your handmade drawings to cherished family photos, home decor designs, and more – and then create custom-cut shapes or outlines to fit your unique project. The Brother ScanNCut2 machine features a high-quality, built-in 300 DPI scanner, a large 4.85” LCD touchscreen display (30% larger than before), and over 600 designs. It also can read SVG data files.
The on-screen editing function allows users to edit designs on the LCD touchscreen. The Brother ScanNCut2 also features 631 built-in designs, including 100 quilt patterns and 7 lettering fonts. On top of having versatile functions, you can use your mobile device or computer to access CanvasWorkspace.com for hundreds of ready to use clip arts, fonts, logo, and projects, with step by step instructions and videos-No annual fee, no subscriptions required.
- Stand-alone use, create right out of the box, gives you the option not to use your PC or mobile device.
- Large, Bright, 4.85" Touch Screen display with non-glare design
- 300 DPI built-in scanner that will let you turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns.
- 631 Built-in Designs, Including 100 Quilt Designs, Plus 7 Lettering Fonts. Plus, design on the go with free access to CanvasWorkspace, easy to use cloud-based software you can access hundreds of free logos, clip arts, borders, and projects with step by step instructions and videos.
- Wireless Network Ready- Transfer cut files via CanvasWorkspace, ScanNCut Online Activation Card is included ($78.99 MSRP IN ADDED VALUE).
- SVG Data Readability, utilize art files you already have, no need to buy more.
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
- 11.0" x 23.4" x 11.1"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Built-In Designs
- Built-In Fonts
- Built-In Quilt Designs
- File Formats Supported
- FCM, SVG
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.)
- USB Cable
- Not Included
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards