- 40 built-in stitches, including 5 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes
- LED display with computerized stitch selection
- Quick-Set™ drop-in bobbin
- Drop feed for free-motion quilting
- Built-in thread cutter
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- Digitally adjust stitch length and stitch width
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches
- Needle Threading System
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Thread Sensor
- Accessory Storage
- Included Accessory Feet
- Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Overcastting Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Monogramming Foot, ZigZag Presser Foot
- Other Included Accessories
- Screwdriver, Needle (3pcs), Twin Needle, Extra Spool Pin, Seam Ripper, Cleaning Brush
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Thread Wiper
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- Number of Needles
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 16.1" x 6.7" x 11.4"
- Machine Weight
- 11 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 19.7” x 9.8" x 15.0”
- Shipping Weight
- 14 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- 25 year limited warranty
- Buttonhole Styles
- Feed Dog
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Up to 5.0mm
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Up to 7.0mm
SA125For quilt and patchwork piecing with 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances. Using the center needle, straight stitch position, the right front edge of this foot provides a guide for creating even ¼-inch seams for quilts, doll clothes and heirloom sewing projects. When using the left side of the foot as a guide, an 1/8-inch seam is created.
SA129This clear plastic foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created. Screw on clear plastic foot has markings for easy reference. Requires Low Shank Adapter for ULT/PC series.Also known as a Darning Foot and may be used as a free motion foot.
SA132The adjustable guide can be used to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. Slide straight bar into the hole of the presser foot ankle or walking foot (equipped with a mounting hole). The distance from the needle may be adjusted by sliding the guide from left to right.
SA193Add a beautiful, decorative touch resembling handsewn ‘knotted’ candlewicking to embellish pillows, table linens, bed linens, and clothing, or to stitch down appliqué shapes or ribbons. This candlewicking foot has a specially formed, deep tunnel on the underside, which allows the raised candlewicking stitches to pass under the foot easily, and helps prevent unwanted pressure on your finished stitches. Ideal not only for candlewicking stitches, but for other raised or 3-dimensional stitches, and for sewing with heavier cotton threads.For Use With: BC1000, CE4000, CE5000PRW, CE5500PRW, CE8080PRW, CP6500, CP7500, CS80, CS100T, CS5055PRW, CS6000i, CS8150, CS8060, CS6000T, CS8072, Duetta 4500D, ES2000, EX660, HE120, HS1000, Innov-ís 40,
SA140The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machine's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The walking foot is great for sewing when matching prints or plaids or when fabric drift is an issue or quilting.Brother offers several Walking Feet which differ for the width of the feed dogs, shank height, etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct Walking Foot to fit your machine. Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built-in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary